Can you actually believe it’s already 2017?
I can’t, but at the same time I do have to realize what that means. 365 days full of chances to create the life you are dreaming of. I always see a new year as a blank canvas that is ready to be filled with creative designs and the colors of your choice. You are the designer of your life, so wake up and don’t waste any time to create a masterpiece.
I did get asked a lot if I have any resolutions for this year and of course I do. Here they are.
- Being more healthy. In 2016, I was working and traveling so much and I feel like I wasn’t taking care of my body and mind as much as I should have been. In 2017, I’d like to listen to my body and become a healthier person, especially when it comes to sleeping (I usually only sleep 4-5 hours a day). Besides that I really want to work out more and start juicing to get all the nutrients my body needs. I might share my favorite juice recipes in an upcoming lifestyle post.
- Be Inspiring and Positive. That said, you need to know that I’m already a pretty positive person that loves to inspire others be a better version of themselves, but sometimes with all the hardships of managing yourself it can get pretty tough to focus on the good things. I realized that being happy isn’t about the situation you’re in but more your state-of-mind. I’m going to start every morning with a grateful heart and end my day with gratitude.
- Focus on what’s important and stop wasting time on unnecessary things.
- Travel more. Coming from someone that is always traveling so much that might sound weird, but there are so many places I haven’t seen yet. Asia is on my „Must Visit in 2017“ list. I really want to visit as many places as possible to widen my horizon with new cultures and people.
- Live Life to the Fullest. No regrets, no limits and ready to achieve my goals.
What are some of your New Years Resolutions? Let me know in the comments.